Equity – ADA – EOE
Statement of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
We have room and respect for everyone in Just Between Friends.
We believe everyone deserves to feel good about providing well for their families.
We also believe and acknowledge that:
• Everyone is made in the image of God
• It is our duty to uphold and affirm the dignity of every person
• We must continue to work to become even more inclusive and diverse as an organization as this creates a culture which encourages us to connect, belong and grow
• All people are valuable—we represent and serve a beautiful variety of races, colors, ages, national origins, religions, orientations, identities and/or expressions, statuses as veterans, and levels of abilities
• We need each other in order to be a fully functioning, vibrant community as everyone has unique talents, perspectives and ideas to share and contribute.
We are stronger, smarter and better when we stand together in support, empathy and love for all families.
American with Disabilities Act Policy:
Pursuant to the Americans Disabilities Act, should you need accommodations in order to fully participate in a Just Between Friends Sale, please contact the sale owner of the event in which you choose to participate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Policy:
Just Between Friends is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative action Business and Employer. JBF does not discriminate staff, consignors, shoppers, volunteers, workers, vendors, or contractors on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, handicap, gender identity, religion, culture, age, or orientation as defined and prohibited by applicable governmental law. In addition, Just Between Friends affirms that as an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Just Between Friends shall comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.